Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I've been tagged by Amber

Three Joys:
1. Luke my husband
2. Luke my son
3. Kai my son

Three Fears:
1. Something horrible happening to a family member
2. Big hairy spiders and snakes
3. dying at a young age

Three Goals:
1. Share the positive aspects of life with those around me
2. Triathlon with Amber Nov 1st
3. To live a long healthy life with my husband and children

Three Current Obsessions/Collections:
1. Losing weight I am obsessed
2. The Golden Girls they make me laugh
3. Going out on the boat with family and friends

Three Random surprising facts about myself:
1. I have a huge mole on my left backside same marking as my dad and brother have
2. I have a blue ring around the brown of my eyes.
3. My first 4 years of my life were spent living in Japan

1 comment:

Bobo said...

I finally started a blog. Well, I opened an account, but I haven't written anything yet.