Friday, May 15, 2009

Comments Please.....

I saw this on another blog and thought it was a great idea. Attention fellow bloggers......Be one of the first three to leave me a comment and you'll get something special, made for you by me!! You won't regret it!
And now, the fine print...
1. No guarantees that you will like what you get
2. What I create will be made specifically for you.
3. It will be done sometime this year.
4. Most importantly, you must offer this same deal on your blog-the first three people to comment on your post get something from you!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hey, I saw this and hesitate to leave a comment becuase I don't want to put it up on my blog (my only readers are my mom & sister!) anyways I would love to make something for you in exchange...let me know...
:-)