Monday, October 18, 2010

Wow I suck at blogging!

It's been a whole year and one month since I last blogged! I use to be so good at keeping up with it but it seems like every thing else....life gets in the way. So I am going to try and catch you up on my life. The holidays rolled through and then came 2010! I started a new job in 2010 at Red Brick Realty in the Property Management Department. I now have a business partner named Carin Carlton who I really enjoy working with. She's not only become a business partner, but also a close friend.
Easter time, Grandpa Bee came out to visit and we had a lovely visit from the Easter Bunny. Most important we remembered Our Savior Jesus Christ and his resurrection.
The Evans Family went to Disneyland for a family trip in April. The kids really enjoyed their second trip to Disney! They also enjoyed spending time at their Aunt Bobo's since she only lives 4 miles from Disneyland!!
After this trip, we found out that we were going to be Aunt and Uncle to Harmony's baby girl who is due to arrive November 7th! We are all thrilled for Harmony, Doug and our niece Carolina!
July we celebrated Harmony and Doug's new family with a Baby Bash! It turned out lovely and Carolina was florished with lots of clothing and most of all love from family and friends.
August Luke started 2nd grade at age 6 years old and Kai started KINDERGARTEN at age 4 years old!!! We are so proud of both of them and they are just growing so fast!! Luke's teacher is named Mrs. Kerr and Kai's is named Mrs. Griffy.
September we said good bye to our Aunt Cathy who moved to California. We are very sad she moved away but happy for her in her new adventures!!
October we celebrated John and Sabrina's wedding in beautiful central coast California. It was absolutely beautiful and of course I balled my eyes out for joys of happiness. We love you two!!
This brings you up to date pretty much. I will be adding some pictures of some of the events and hopefully I continue to upkeep this blog as I do love it and it's a great way for family and friends to check out our family and events!! thanks for viewing!!!!

No comments: